How to apply Viella nails
Wash hands with soap and warm water, and thoroughly dry before application.
1. Lightly file nails to match the shape of the Viella press-on you’ll be using.
2. Gently push back cuticles with wood stick.
3. Buff the surface of your natural nails to remove shine. Additionally, buff the backside of the press-on for better adherence.
4. Clean natural nails and backside of the press-ons to remove dust and oils, with the enclosed alcohol prep pad. Let the alcohol completely dry before proceeding.
5. Focusing on one nail at a time, apply a drop of glue to centre of the nail, and use the tip of the glue applicator to cover the entire nail bed with the drop. Then, apply a drop of glue to backside of the press-on nail you are about to apply.
6. Align press-on against the cuticle of your natural nail, and press down. Hold nail firmly for 30 seconds before moving on to the next nail.
For best results, keep nails dry and totally free of water for 4 hours after application.
How to remove Viella nails
1. Soak nails in warm soapy water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove Viella press-nails with a wood stick, slowly and carefully prying around the edges until the press-on loosens and pops off.
3. Clean your Viella press-on nails by soaking them in a bowl of warm soapy water for 10 minutes.
4. Lay them flat on a towel and pat dry gently, storing them until you are ready for your next wear.
How to reapply Viella nails
1. Take your dry, clean Viella nails and prepare for application. If you didn’t clean them after your last wear, you can soak them in warm soapy water for 10 minutes, and pat them dry gently with a towel, ensuring no water remains before you apply them.
2. Take your buffer and buff your natural nails to remove shine, and also buff the backside of each press-on. Prepare the nail bed by gently pushing back the cuticles, and cleaning with alcohol, and continue to apply the nails.
How do I apply my lashes?
First, measure the base of the lash against the length of your eyelash line. Trim away the excess cotton band. Apply lash adhesive, and allow it to dry for 30 seconds for best hold results. Look down at the mirror and align the centre of the cotton band with the centre of your lash line, and place the cotton band firmly along the lash line. Ensure the whole lash is lined up with your lash line, and gently press and hold the lash for a few seconds.